welcome

here is where i crap... you are welcome to read, to comment and to close this page if you don't like it... i don't give a damn...

Saturday, February 23, 2008

all start with first...

Everything starts with first... I'm starting my first blog and have no idea what to blogged about... well, people has started blogging since i don't know when and I'm just starting... what a waste of ideas... be positive, late never means you'll never reach... talking about positive, will there be people who want to read my writing??? hell, who gives a damn... I'm writing for me to express, share, burst out, explode, blah...blah...blah...yada...yada...yada... what do people write in a blog??? what should i write??? hey, you are writing, so why asking these stupid questions??? need a space to share... haha.... psycho... tired with all the works in school, not physically but mentally... it's sad to see some of them can't even read... how to help them??? arghhh!!! hehe...bye for now...

No comments: